Thread: Arnie and Paterson should have a beer together.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS

Arnie and Paterson should have a beer together.

Bad enough the governator has ruined CA and basically has reduced them to a nanny state with no hope of recovering he took a page out of Paterson's book and did something out of favortism. Way to go Arnie. I would say you are a bigger disgrace than Paterson but I am not sure that is possible.

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/03...eful-last-act/
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Nah Paterson takes that award... They named a school after Paterson in I believe in West Hempstead, which is perfect...failed school district and a failed Gov.

Another one of these things??? Is there no shame anymore? God I hate politics so much.

Still not throwing out my Terminator Trilogy set though

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76 View Post
    Nah Paterson takes that award... They named a school after Paterson in I believe in West Hempstead, which is perfect...failed school district and a failed Gov.
    Actually the school is in Hempstead, not West Hempstead

The state was a $h!tshow before Paterson was forced into office...I wouldn't say he made it any better or worse...he didn't really try to do anything other than keep the ship afloat. Ultimately he didn't want nor was he qualified for the job in the first place, but those are the cards we were dealt. Arnie is a completely different story...he was actually elected, and he actually tried to fix stuff.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter View Post
    he was actually elected, and he actually tried to fix stuff.
    He didn't try very hard. He caved in to the unions and his wife and became a Dem. Refused to take on LA and SF on their sanctuary policy and just bankrupted the whole state. That state refuses to do the right and it's a shame but they are toast and I don't see them recovering. Businesses and residents are fleeing it and the current Senators, Gov and AG will just continue the far left nanny state Agenda that it can't sustain.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    Is everyone fleeing CA? Seriously?

I mean, I havent been looking but if thats the care, maybe I'll buy up some properties there at a discount and sit on them a while.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69 View Post
    Businesses and residents are fleeing it...
    I know this is "suspect" data but according to the 2010 Census data released two weeks ago, California has 37,253,000 residents, making it the most populous state, and is up 10% over 2000.

maybe I'll buy up some properties there at a discount and sit on them a while.
    Mario you would probably be better served doing that in AZ or NV. CA is not coming back anytime soon.

I know this is "suspect" data but according to the 2010 Census data released two weeks ago, California has 37,253,000 residents, making it the most populous state, and is up 10% over 2000.
    CA's population will always grow simply due to the size of the state, births from existing residents and being the immigrant capital of the country. You forgot to include that beginning in 08' the number of people leaving outnumbered the people moving to CA. Also Forbes did a study on where people are moving to and from. Very enlighting.

http://www.forbes.com/2010/06/04/mig...nties-map.html