Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone please explain this to me.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Trespass-(Law) To commit an unlawful injury to the person, property, or rights of another, with actual or implied force or violence, especially to enter onto another's land wrongfully
    In just about every justified shooting where someone entered someone's property they were in the act of breaking in or had already commited robbery. Funny I don't see where these 5 kids did anything but began a racial yelling match on the guys lawn without any weapons. Now if your trying to tell us that justifies shooting him I would point out to you that every professional opinion, every laywer and a jury decided it wasn't even close. I would tend to think they would know this a bit better than where you got that from, source?
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Funny I don't see where these 5 kids did anything but began a racial yelling match on the guys lawn
    Again Whose Lawn? And again, what were they doing?

You said in an earlier response that these kids could not be labled an 'unruly mob', that the fact that they were yelling racial slurs on property that wasn't theirs is just a normal ccurance in your world (You wouldnt happen to be from palestine would you?). They were unwelcomed and they knew ite, i guarantee the one who got shot wouldn't have gone alone to have "a yelling match on the guys lawn." They were ready for something to go down, and what they got was unexpected, but for every action there is an opposite reaction, and 'you never know who has a gun these days'-my mom told me that.

The guy accidently shot one of the losers who was yelling hate on his lawn.
    Maybe it should have been a bunch of black kids on the black mans lawn(i guess then it would constitute an unruly mob), and the father shot and killed one of them. Just another case of dark meat on dark meat right? Throw 'em all in jail!

Ashes/Ashes we all fall down, another loser is dead, oh well. Im positive you are not losing any sleep over this unless it was your dumb-ass son that had trespassed on the guys property and was yelling hate.

Given your userid, I say you're ready for any fight :-) You're from The Bronx? LOL.
    Negative, Im from good 'ole Blue-Collar Rockville Centre.

One of my law professors in college way waaaay back in the 80s said this about breaking and entering:

"YES! You're all right, it is illegal to break and enter and commit burglary or anything else in someones property."
    "Yes it is true that it is legal and fully justified to shoot and kill anyone inside your property if you did not invite them"
    "HOWEVER< if you are going to do this, MAKE SURE the perpetrator is IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR LIVING ROOM and not near a window or door. Make sure if so, you grab one foot and DRAG him / her to the center of your property before the cops arrive"
    "If you end up in court, if there is ANY ounce of reason that the criminal is trying to flee while you rightfully shot him/her, you may find the law is NOT on your side!"

I always loved that class...
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

I always loved that class...
    What did he say about when the person is still not even breaking into the house and is just yelling. Just run out with two guns and point them at him?
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

The guy accidently shot one of the losers who was yelling hate on his lawn
    I thought it was an unruly mob? LOL. The reason he was convicted and nobody believes him is because it's so blatanty obvious he wasn't in fear of his life or his family and left his house looking for a fight. Nothing in the evidence even remotely supports his account. More so it supports that he intended to engage the victim and the gun discharged. probably by accident but that is manslaughter. Not self defense. Self defense would be more of these kids trying to gain entry by forcing their way into the house or a mob attacking and hurting his son. Then I would say schools out and he could let bullets fly but he was so short of that his and your arguments have no merit whatsoever. Which is why he is a felon and why every person The Gov asked said not to do this. It was a racial payback move and everyone knows it.

I thought it was an unruly mob? LOL.
    Idiot+Mouth=Loser
    Loser x 5=Unruly mob

C'mon this is simple math.

Racial Payback-thats a new one!

Quote Originally Posted by CDeezNutz! View Post
    Idiot+Mouth=Loser
    Loser x 5=Unruly mob

C'mon this is simple math.

Racial Payback-thats a new one!
    2. A person may not use deadly physical force upon another person under circumstances specified in subdivision one unless:
    (a) He reasonably believes that such other person is using or about to use deadly physical force. Even in such case, however, the actor may not use deadly physical force if he knows that he can with complete safety as to himself and others avoid the necessity of so doing by retreating; except that he is under no duty to retreat if he is:
    (i) in his dwelling and not the initial aggressor; or
    (ii) a police officer or peace officer or a person assisting a police officer or a peace officer at the latter`s direction, acting pursuant to section 35.30; or
    (b) He reasonably believes that such other person is committing or attempting to commit a kidnapping, forcible rape, forcible sodomy or robbery; or
    (c) He reasonably believes that such other person is committing or attempting to commit a burglary, and the circumstances are such that the use of deadly physical force is authorized by subdivision three of section 35.20

I am so glad our laws are written without the prejudice you seem to be implying.
    Last edited by NIKV69; 2010-12-28 at 08:35 PM.

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    The victims mother spoke w/ Newsday:

Paterson left her, she said, with one hope: that he would consider the things she'd told him over Christmas weekend and perhaps be back in touch. She said Paterson "led me to believe" that there may be some action he could take to undo or soften his decision. Monday, his office all but shut that door by saying all commutations are final.

late the party. I wont play the semantics game, but 5 on 1 is enough to whip guns out.

Funny but I thought all the gun lovers would have been on the felon's side. After all, he simply used his guns to defend when 5 people came onto his land and threatened violence.

A jury convicted against the claim that the gun went off after the kid slapped it from the guys hands. The man should be in jail.

The allegation that the guv did so over yankee tics over racial payback....is entertaining to say the least.

Obviously hte gov has his reasons. Why speculate however wrong his reasons are.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

but 5 on 1 is enough to whip guns out.
    Actually the law requires an action not a number.

he simply used his guns to defend when 5 people came onto his land and threatened violence.
    They came to call his son out to a fist fight. If we followed your rules then any father could shoot when a playmate of his son was threatened to a fight we would have a lot of dead kids.

A jury convicted against the claim that the gun went off after the kid slapped it from the guys hands. The man should be in jail.

Doesn't matter how it went off. He pulled it and it caused someone to die while not defending himself from a deadly threat or robbery. That is manslaughter pal.

Actually the law requires an action not a number.

So 5 black dudes screaming hate on your lawn and you wouldn't act?

If we followed your rules

your first mistake, I didnt make nor imply any rules....

I don't know the law verbatim as law is not my forte nor armchair interest. That said, I still find it amazing the comments from the gun lovers.
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

So 5 black dudes screaming hate on your lawn and you wouldn't act?
    Sure I would get my gun and call 911 immediately. If they are unarmed and don't try to force their way in I wait. If they start shooting or begin to try to force their way in I blast away. I don't exit my house or aim my gun at them otherwise. I am not looking for a fight, this guy was.

Excellent plan of action.

Yet without training, its easier to make a plan than to actually be prepared for an event.

Law enforcement train for situations. Unless you sit there and practice your plan, its nothing more than a plan and god forbid the **** his the fan, things escalate and your plan is caca. Your plan misfires, your gun discharges and you are in jail

But don't worry Nick. We'd make regular NYCA field trips to see you in jail. We'd even bring Mimi's special. ;)

Yet without training, its easier to make a plan than to actually be prepared for an event.
    Training has nothing to do with common sense. If you just give your son a gun and arm yourself then run outside that is not common sense. It's looking to engage not "fearing for my family because of an unruly mob". Which is why the jury found him guilty and rightly so.