Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Report Civil Disob-er...if you see it, report it videos now coming to Wal-Mart

You know, I read this thread with some anger, then I actually watched the video. Sounds like Homeland Security is worried about WalMart specifically. The message stated "...if you see something inside the store or out in the parking lot..." Makes one wonder, is there "chatter" about a possible strike on WalMarts? They always seem worried about the malls this time of year, and in some smaller communities, WalMart IS the mall.

Quote Originally Posted by lijk604 View Post
    You know, I read this thread with some anger, then I actually watched the video. Sounds like Homeland Security is worried about WalMart specifically. The message stated "...if you see something inside the store or out in the parking lot..." Makes one wonder, is there "chatter" about a possible strike on WalMarts? They always seem worried about the malls this time of year, and in some smaller communities, WalMart IS the mall.
    The PSA was made for Walmart but to answer the question without revealing any further and to sound like a typical fed; Yes.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan