Thread: Just signed up...

Just signed up...

I'm following NYCaviation.com for quite some time already, but only lurked so far. Now I stumbled over a nice aerial video from NYC which I wanted to post here, so I finally signed up.

Some of you may know me - ZakHH on a.net, real name's Stefan. 37 years old, from Hamburg, Germany.

These days, I am mostly to be found on netAirspace.com, a forum with several former a.net members (crew too). We're working on building a full-featured aviation website there, and I hope that we can finally launch something in Q1 2011.

Anyway - I didn't come here to advertise, but while I'm at it ;) here's the shameless self-plug of my humble photos on my homepage, on a.net and JetPhotos.net.

I hope that I will be able to add some from NYC next year - it's definitely on my travel list, along with SXM (first week of April).

Cheers
    Stefan

Welcome aboard, Stefan! You have some terrific work there, looking forward to seeing more.

Nice work you have there, Stefan! I'm actually going to Hamburg next year for a wedding. Maybe the An-225 will show up again at the same time. I can always hope, can't I?

Welcome to the site

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    Welcome Stefan!
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Hey Stefan how are ya! Good to see you here!
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Thanks a lot for the kind words, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by megatop412
    I'm actually going to Hamburg next year for a wedding. Maybe the An-225 will show up again at the same time. I can always hope, can't I?
    Well, it's been the only time the Mriya's ever been here so far. But hey - you never know.

If you need someone to show you around town (and the HAM and XFW perimeter fences, of course), drop me a message.

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69
    Hey Stefan how are ya! Good to see you here!
    Thanks, doing fine - and yourself? I had planned to sign up here long ago already - I think it was even you who sent me the link a while ago, or at least mentioned the site somewhere.

Vincennes, Indiana, United States, 109477929070449, Vincennes, Indiana
    NYCA Newbie Welcome to another Newbie...Welcome.
    Spotting Deprived Spotter...Need some spotting....

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Thanks, doing fine - and yourself? I had planned to sign up here long ago already - I think it was even you who sent me the link a while ago, or at least mentioned the site somewhere
    Can't complain, yep I think I remember but any way your here and hope you enjoy. If you get to the states give a shout!
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol