Thread: BREAKING: Leo Di-Effing-Caprio Was Onboard Delta Flight That Did Not Blow Up and Kill

Post BREAKING: Leo Di-Effing-Caprio Was Onboard Delta Flight That Did Not Blow Up and Kill

NYCAviation:
    BREAKING: Leo Di-Effing-Caprio Was Onboard Delta Flight That Did Not Blow Up and Kill Everyone at JFK

DiCaprio is making a new John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy movie. Last night, a plane he was on suffered an engine failure at JFK Airport. Coincidence? I think not.
    [Click to Read Full Article]

lmao
    http://brandonsaviationblog.blogspot.com/ My continuing updated Aviation Blog
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/seahawks7757/ My continuing updated photostream from BFI and sometimes SEA

Like it or not, I think the title is a bit over the edge for NYCA.

Quote Originally Posted by N221UA View Post
    I TOTALLY agree with that. Very surprised and not very professional. I would expect that from the NY Post.

Program Coordinator
    I TOTALLY agree with that. Very surprised and not very professional. I would expect that from the NY Post.
    I appreciate your feedback and it has been brought to Matt & Phil's attention

Quote Originally Posted by N221UA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
    Your feedback is appreciated, but if you'd please read the actual article, you'll see the entire point is to make fun of all the ridiculous "mainstream media" headlines that were written about this incident.
    Last edited by Matt Molnar; 2010-11-23 at 08:25 AM.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter View Post
    Your feedback is appreciated, but if you'd please read the actual article, you'll see the entire point is to make fun of all the ridiculous "mainstream media" headlines that were written about this incident.
    I'll agree. With everything going on in our Aviation Industry right now, it was nice to see some loose humor for a change. I think you did well.
    In loving memory of Casey Edward Falconer
    May 16, 1992-May 9, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter View Post
    What? I was supposed to read it? OY.........