Thread: Construction Helicopters S-61N - Paramus, NJ 10-24-2010

Construction Helicopters S-61N - Paramus, NJ 10-24-2010

While zipping down Rt 4 west in Paramus, NJ enroute to coach my sons baseball game in Pal Park, from the corner of my eye, I spotted Construction Helicopters S-61N in the parking lot of the Bergen Town Center. After dropping my son off and telling the other coaches I had to run an important errand, I hightailed back to my house to grab my camera and shoot over to the mall. I made it just in time as they started up the engines and prepared for takeoff. With my camera in one hand and my iPhone in the other I was able to get a few shots and video without my hat blowing away. Never did find out what it was they were there to lift.
    Woz

Woz

Wow man those are great... the video you showed me does not do it justice, although you must post that to YouTube as well :-)

And the first one you should send to Airliners.net as it seems to be pretty unique. They only have two pictures of [it] on their site.
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

N905CH was over Paramus Park a couple years ago lifting air conditioning units up to the top of the building.

Link to my iPhone video. Held it in my left hand while taking pictures with the camera in my right, so it's a little shaky. About a minute 30 into the video, you’ll start to hear the rotor wash. That’s when I had to hang on to all my gear. Woz

Woz