Thread: COA's Gone...Now What?

Watchin' EWR from somewhere in the 40.66 x -74.26 range...

COA's Gone...Now What?

Just wanted to see what information, if any, has been put out there. Or, if anyone has suspicions to share. Being I'm an EWR guy...this is of big interest to me. Callsigns, schedules, routes and flight numbers? Or is it all just a mystery to be seen for now?
    Cheers,
    Matt, W2MJR

Rookie Planespotter/Veteran Railfan
    "The movie should have been called Planes, Trains, & More Planes and Trains! Danged stupid automobiles!" -Anonymous

NLovis
    As of this moment it is unseen. The CO site is still fuctioning with flights under the CO code going past the beginning of Jan. Odds are they are going to wait till after peak is done before they start pulling a/c from service for repainting and modifications if any as well as flight codes. CO is still fully functional even though its now part of UAL.

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31
    It could be a while. DL and NW integrated fairly quickly, harmonizing the regionals and putting each other's equipment on various routes, but I believe you still have NW pilots operating NW's planes. HP/US has been the opposite. Even how many years later, the back-end operations are still almost entirely separate. They still operate as two airlines with the same paint scheme, and that's all.

From what I've read so far, it looks like the callsign will eventually be "United" with the paint scheme somewhat a cross-over between United painted on the fuselage and CO's globe on the tail.

Integration of FF programs and combining check-in desks at the airport will be next spring.
    Flying is not dangerous; crashing is dangerous.