Thread: Rutgers' own Tyler Cleminti's death sickening..

Rutgers' own Tyler Cleminti's death sickening..

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=130242650

As some of you know I recently returned from an extended trip to Europe. While there I visited two places that were extremely emotional to me, the first was Anne Frank house and the second Dachau Concentration camp. Walking through both one cannot help become visibly emotional at the horror man perpetrates on their fellow man. The suicide of Tyler Clementi just sickens me to no end that in today's world some still have not moved away from such visceral hate over our differences.

Acts of humiliation like this have no place in our country or world. I can say first hand having travelled with groups of people from all walks of life, all races, and religions. When we come together as one we are all truly the same capable of beautiful things with the same desire for happiness, love, and acceptance. The two people that contributed to the death of this young man must be held accountable for their acts as hate of any kind cannot be allowed to exist in a society. For if it is allowed to exist we are no better then the individuals who act out of hate. Tyler's death should not be in vain but should be viewed as a brave sacrifice so that others like him are lovingly accepted and that no more needless pain befall others like him.

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Laws have not caught up to technology. Myspace, FB and twitter have to be dealth with and laws will have to be passed. Bullying, outing etc are not like years ago where a few people would find out now the world can find out and it can follow you forever. I heard a real alarming quote from the new movie about the creation of FB.

"Privacy is a relic from a time long ago"

It's scary.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol