Thread: Props to our local radio host

Props to our local radio host

Some of you might know Michael Berry from here in Houston when he fills in for Mark Levin. Last month, in the wake of Obama meeting with our governor for an entire 26 seconds, he did a little rant on his radio show, someone put it to a video, and the hits soared. I thought I would post it here, since it is rather thought provoking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrATS4mthX4

I've come to dislike Obama very much, but blaming him for the immigration problem is silly. Sure, he's doing things that aren't helping. But Bush had eight years to do something and for a long time after 9/11 he would have had the full support of everyone had he implemented draconian border protections, yet he also did nothing. At this point it seems the only thing that will result in change is a full scale civil war in Mexico that threatens to spill over the border.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter View Post
    I've come to dislike Obama very much, but blaming him for the immigration problem is silly. Sure, he's doing things that aren't helping. But Bush had eight years to do something and for a long time after 9/11 he would have had the full support of everyone had he implemented draconian border protections, yet he also did nothing. At this point it seems the only thing that will result in change is a full scale civil war in Mexico that threatens to spill over the border.
    I don't think he's blaming him for the problem, rather then annoyed he only spent 26 seconds with Gov. Perry, and brushed off the letter on the issue, rather then take the letter himself, and accept Perry's invite for Obama to come and see the border towns himself.