Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How did you get your forum Name

NLovis
    N. my intital of my first name. Lovis. half of my last name. Though I wish to change to AA MD-80
    @ blue, do you mean the blue watery stuff?
    Last edited by NLovis; 2010-09-06 at 03:23 AM.

I play hockey .. and am a goalie. I wanted 5 (my jersey number), however it was taken, so I doubled it and got the 55.

Quote Originally Posted by puckstopper55 View Post
    I play hockey .. and am a goalie...
    And you didn't go with "Red Light"?

username

megatop412....megatop being what SQ used to call their 744's, full name for those were 747-412 hence the 412, so I slapped 'em together. 412 also conveniently designates the month and date of my birth(in Flushing no less).

I cannot count how many times I have had to explain this to people when they ask for my email address. Most people's eyes glaze over before I'm halfway through. So now I just say it's something I heard in a dream once.

HISS SRQ.. Hiss was my first aviation job (Helicopter International Shipping Service) which amounted to handing engineers tools so they could disassmeble choppers that my parents ship. SRQ being my legal home than and current winter home. Nothing tricky or spectacular.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"