Thread: New Flickr Layout

New Flickr Layout

Anyone else hate the new flickr layout as much as me? Trying to post pictures in forums now is a real hassel because they want you to link people to the actualy site. Might have to go back to photobucket

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    me, me, me, me, me....
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Program Coordinator
    I didn't think it was that bad...just took a bit of getting used to. I do prefer the older one though - more simplified.

Honestly the new one is great. I love the new layout. And honestly it is not that hard to copy the img code. Just left click and properties then copy the link.
    http://brandonsaviationblog.blogspot.com/ My continuing updated Aviation Blog
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/seahawks7757/ My continuing updated photostream from BFI and sometimes SEA

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    after playing with it for a while i think i've gotten the hang of it. i like right clicking to get all the sizes of a photo. scrolling through someone's photostream could be easier.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

I wish they'd at the VERY least give the paying members the option to choose which version to use, and the ability to flip-flop between the two. I don't like when they do stuff like that. Not unlike how much we pay for this site and the changes that were made
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?