Thread: Some new work NOMADS 727!!!...critiques please!

Some new work NOMADS 727!!!...critiques please!

en route to N87 (Robbinsville) in an SR-20 also pictured below...

This was a single .raw exposure, hand held at somewhere around 1/60th give or take. I added a smidge of motion blur to enhance what was already there naturally in the trees.

one of the 414's I fly sitting next to the Nomads 727-200 in PVD (Providence, RI)

GOOD LORDY I WAS HAPPY!!!!

on our approach into KRUT (Rutland, VT) in the other 414 I fly.

the panel of the same 414 in VT...

and finally...my pride and joy from the wonderful folks at Red Bull who sent me this incredible gift....a 14' long vinyl promo banner from the races originally seen in A&P supermarkets.
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Re: Some new work NOMADS 727!!!...critiques please!

Quote Originally Posted by threeholerglory
    great shot, but i think it really needs a nicely watered-down ramp underneath the airplane..... :borat:
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Program Coordinator

I gotta say I'm pretty impressed with the editing in these shots and the composition. Nice to have something different that isn't the cookie cutter a.net shots (great though some of them are). I've seen a lot of progress and a big difference in your work overall in the past year. Keep it up!

Mike that nomads 727 is sweet! I love the way you processed it, the vignette is perfect and really enhances the beauty that is the B727.

That Nomads plane is an interesting catch, prob one of my most sort after wants. Glad you were able to get it.

What are those stains on your comforter? :lol: :lol: :lol: No seriously.... Those 727 pics are so awesome that my jeans just came up off the floor without ever having touched my waistline.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Mike, your photography is exceptional, and that Nomads 727 image is just stunning.