Thread: Photoshop Elements 8

Photoshop Elements 8

Does anyone use Photoshop Elements 8? I don't have the money for the more expensive versions of photoshop,and was thinking this might be a decent program. Also,is there a good website that shows the basics of Photoshop Element that gives step by step instructions on getting a good edit. I have "talked" with some screeners on Airliners.net,and they told me that some of the pictures that I have taken would probably make it,but they need sharpening and/or cropped.

Doug

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Re: Photoshop Elements 8

i had elements 6, it's good for basic edditing but not much more beyond that.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

This is a old post but I use PS8 and love it. I own CS4 but rather use PS8 it is very friendly and comparied in price its not that bad.

Missed this the first time around, but I used Elements 2.0 (I think) to edit photos when I went digital. I used it for a couple of years, including numerous uploads to JP.net & A.net, before I moved up to the full version of PS. If you are not getting into exotic editing, you will be fine with Elements.

Thanks for the help.

Doug

I am also using elements 8.0 Seems to work fine for basic aviation related projects, and isn't as frustrating or confusing as I was afraid it would be. The only issue will be translation problems if someone that uses a different version of PS tries to help you. As with all things, practice will help a lot. I have at least gotten to the point I don't want to throw my laptop around anymore, thanks to a good tutor.

--Chris
    FDNY#13
    Be The Change You Want to See in the World
    http://www.flicker.com/cbcarver5