Thread: Strikingly Low Fares: $50 off, 5,000 bonus miles on Spirit

Strikingly Low Fares: $50 off, 5,000 bonus miles on Spirit

Use code 50OFF on spirit.com by tonight at 11:59PM ET for $50 off and 5,000 bonus miles on any flight through Nov. 17th.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Re: Strikingly Low Fares: $50 off, 5,000 bonus miles on Spirit

Wonder if they'll actually get anybody to book on them after the strike and now the Overhead Bin bag fee...
    Check out my jetPhotos collection
    Check out my jetVideos collection

Quote Originally Posted by kc2aqg
    Wonder if they'll actually get anybody to book on them after the strike and now the Overhead Bin bag fee...
    If it it's cheap enough, probably. The carry-on fee doesn't start until the August 1.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Chances are most potential net new customers of Spirit know nothing about the strike to begin with. NK certainly doesn't attract the same customer's flying for biz on Delta or AA, who may just be a bit more savy.

I hate to make it sound this way but they go after the once a year vacation travelers who really do not pay attention to our industry the way we do. That is why I think they can get away with it... Spirits strike got the most publicity I have seen since the AA issue in the 90's though.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"