Thread: jetBlue to launch BOB later in June !

jetBlue to launch BOB later in June !

jetBlue is finally going the BOB route, at least on flights over 3 hours and 45 mins.

http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/20 ... rvice.html

Personally, if I where on a B6 transcon I would prefer having this option and would likely purchase something. And even though B6
    has a great product Virgin America's is better, this brings them a little closer to VA at least IMO.

Cheers

LGA777

Re: jetBlue to launch BOB later in June !

I read the article and still didn't answer my question..will BOB be replaced by the free snacks or in addition to the free snacks?

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

Quote Originally Posted by LGA777
    And even though B6 has a great product Virgin America's is better, this brings them a little closer to VA at least IMO.
    Agreed. I would still pick VX over jetBlue on the routes they compete on, though.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by Alex T
    I read the article and still didn't answer my question..will BOB be replaced by the free snacks or in addition to the free snacks?
    Not sure, but eliminating the free chips would not be very jetBlue-ish of them, so I suspect they'll still offer them.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

The BOB will be in addition to the free snacks and sodas. There will be 5 or 6 choices . Ive seen the menus and they look very appetizing
    "You above all"

I do not mind buying a meal on a flight as long as the airline didnt already nckle and dime me while asking for my third nut as a deposit for a seat cushion. JetBlue does not do that so they will defineately see more of my business in places where it is not efficent to fly AA when it involves NY as a result of this.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

I still perfer to fly in J class on a widebody to LA. :)