Page 92 of 221 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 3308

Thread: Republic Farmingdale (FRG) Notable Visitors

Re: Republic Farmingdale (FRG) Notable Visitors

Here are some pics of Fred and the flight he took tonight:

BTW,
    It was nice meeting Big Tim and Christina tonight

Great shots! And it was nice to meet you too! Just remember to save me next time lol

Here are a few more from tonight:

Blue Angel #7

Very happy that you and your family are ok "HERO". Kenny Saved his little brother by pulling him out of the way. If it was not for him, this would be tragic. All those years of playing video games JUST PAID OFF!!!!!

I tip my drink to you, You EARNED the title "BIG BROTHER"!!!!

Here is the cause

and the EFFECT

It is rare that a NEW HWY Accident is not serious.

Last year they filled the potholes, and filled in the sides of the roads WITHOUT closing the road for a day!

How about some of those earlier shots Kenny?
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Senior Member Fighting_falcon_51's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derf
    Very happy that you and your family are ok "HERO". Kenny Saved his little brother by pulling him out of the way. If it was not for him, this would be tragic. All those years of playing video games JUST PAID OFF!!!!!

I tip my drink to you, You EARNED the title "BIG BROTHER"!!!
    It is rare that a NEW HWY Accident is not serious.
    Last year they filled the potholes, and filled in the sides of the roads WITHOUT closing the road for a day!

How about some of those earlier shots Kenny?
    Thanks Fred It was my natural instinct (from modern warfare 2 :borat: ) to pull my brother the hell out of harm's way.

You and Lou are the true hero's though you guys really helped my mother and the rest of the family get it together if it wasn't for you guys it would have been worse.

As for their condition they have both been discharged and my brother got some bruses, and minor back injury. My aunt got a laceration and some major bruses. Both of them are very lucky.

Also those shots are coming REAL soon I'm sorting through all 300 of em
    http://www.kjpgallery.com << Photography Collection
    http://www.nyasinfo.com << Jones Beach Airshow Information (Updates continue in November)

Here are my four contributions for today:

but my favorite so far....

Nice images........and the FA-18 from Canada looks great. I was there this afternoon, but the lighting was too harsh. I ended up going to the terminal to catch aircraft #7 from the Blue Angels.
    Mark
    Queens, NY

My website: http://mbsphotography.smugmug.com
    My photos at: JetPhotos and ANet

Senior Member Fighting_falcon_51's Avatar

5 quick ones before I go to bed.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.kjpgallery.com << Photography Collection
    http://www.nyasinfo.com << Jones Beach Airshow Information (Updates continue in November)

NLovis

NICE! I really wish I could get on that tarmac. :(

Great shots everyone... Has the freak show they call SheltAir started trying to throaw their weight around? Hahaha... One bum claims they own the airport, the other one thinks shes a pair of chocks she gets handled soo much and the other in there sends Av Gas trucks for G550's. Hahahahah
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

That bum is a friend of mine and you gave him a hard time after he spent 10 hours on a Very HOT ramp for 2 days where everyone feels they should have access... Including yourself and he trys to keep it from being a circus as airshow performers are preparing and not showcased there.

Please do not disrespect Shelt Air or any of their employees as the DID let you have access all day until one in your party gave massive attitude and total disrespect. And he Does own that side of the airport....as far south to the runway and as far north as NFI. He does more for us than any other airport would ever do.

I was their, remember?
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

And people should remember that you do not chop the hand off that feeds you. That week was the last time they ever sold fuel to an airplane I was involved in. Same goes for the other person in the group that stood up. And 3 of four of us from that group are badged for FRG access and operate with tennants of the airport... So we had rightful access. The disrespect didnt start untill after the untimatum was placed out there. I remember well that you were there Fred. He may be your friend but the bottom line is said individual initiated even after 3 of us showed credentials validating our presence on field and in the FBO. He may do a great deal for your photography access but when people who buy fuel, use GPU's and general services there get shelved and singled out for no rational reason that doesnt sit well with me. I stick to my opinion as such about siad individual and that SheltAir location. And he doesnt "own" the airport in that range of locations. A fellow in Florida does. He may be your friend but that shouldnt bar others from sharing opinions favorable or not. I know there is a number on this site that will allign behind me. All due respect to you though Fred.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

NLovis

I RAN OUT OF FILM

film?!!?!? lol :lol: