Thread: When A Gulf Air isn't a Gulf Air

When A Gulf Air isn't a Gulf Air

On Thursday got heads up of Gulf Air A320 On delivery , with the Reg Of A9C-EB arriving late at Prestwick Airport
    Quick look on the internet and It was showing in full Gulf Air colour scheme with Bahrain Grand Prix 2008 titles , got the old Jucies flowing so a trip was in order
    Now PiK is about a 45 min drive from My Home and at 17:20 set off via the Petrol station , now with unseen problems getting go go juice It wasn't till about 17:50 That i did set off for Prestwick
    with the foot to the floor made it to PIK for 18:25 , Waiting at The Monkton side were a couple of my mates who were also waiting for the A320 ,I had just stop the car beside them and was informed it was on approach
    Now The Monkton side the view Is limited to the last quarter of the runway , with views to the left obscured by Buildings, With Camera primed , we heard him landing and the thrust reverser's applied

SODS LAW :cry: :cry: :cry:

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

Re: When A Gulf Air isn't a Gulf Air

Damn. I'm laughing but only because we've all been there bro. Missing color scheme aside, it is a great angle filled with superb light, and an overall lovely shot!
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

Think of it this way...soon the plane will be painted and you'll be the only one with pics of it with nothing on it yet! YOU have the rare shot!

Although I'd like to add a Gulf Air scheme to my collection.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Thanks for the comments Guys
    It was hugely disappointing ,as the last one That i got coming through PIK was in full Gulf colours ,but The disappointment was made up with The Air France EMB170 that brought some Golfers to Royal Troon
    Phil D
    Don,t Gulf air fly into NY ?
    Kevin