I flew into MDW from BNA yesterday and as we were heading to the gate I noticed what I that was southwest airlines Texas One. After we landed and found which gate we had to be at for our flight to LGA I grabbed my son and went looking for the plane. Sure enough there was Texas One sitting there. I went back to my gate and my wife took my son and I went back to try and get some pictures. As I walked up to the window I noticed a Chicago Police Officer there. I said good morning officer he just looked at me saying nothing. I raised my camera up to get some shots of the plane and he said " I wouldn't do that if I were you" I wasn't sure what he said so I asked politely what he said and he said " you heard me I wouldn't do that if I was you" Rather then get into an argument with him I just walked away and didn't take any pictures.

I'm not sure what would have happened if I actually took a picture, but since a police officer told me not to I didn't. The last thing I needed was to have him detain me and then me missing my flight. If It was just me traveling yesterday maybe I would have found a way to get a shot but since I had my wife and son with me I decided to just admire the plane.