Thread: Miami logs Commercial Jet & Commodore Aviation May 4-11/10

Miami logs Commercial Jet & Commodore Aviation May 4-11/10

Hello all

Just returned from a very hot Miami and Fort Lauderdale. I have a query as to what aircraft and registrations were to be had at Commercial Jet and Commodore Aviation.
    It was difficult to pick off registrations with the planes so crammed together and with the heat haze. Any help would be greatly appreciated, B77WYYZ

Re: Miami logs Commercial Jet & Commodore Aviation May 4-11/10

Most of the new stuff from Commercial Jet and AAR appears on Skyliner-aviation.de

Maybe I can help you if you describe the plane you saw.

Thanks Mayi757

I have gotten some of the registrations from other sources. There was an MD11 for Centurion which was buried amongst many B757s and MD80 tails. I was told this may be a new aircraft for them, so a registration would be appreciated.
    I did see another aircraft for Centurion which is still in the old Alitalia Cargo scheme, so it wasn't that one.
    Also, I photographed an all white B763 landing on Runway 9 on Friday May 7, 2010 with the registration of N752SJ.
    Any idea about owner or what it may be destined for? (nose gear door had BIC on it)
    Also if you can id the ABX B762s in bare metal, and there was a Sun Country B737 and Allegiant MD80s in and out, of course when I was at the other runway. I also believe there was an AirTran B717 on there ramp.
    Any help is greatly appreciated to fill in the gaps in my log book, B77WYYZ

Kelli

Could the white B763 have been N753SJ? If it was - it was at FLL for the longest time - here is the history on it - N753SJ (ex-Varig PP-VOJ 'Star Alliance' and more recently PR-BRU 'BRA (Brasil Rodo Aéreo) Transportes Aéreos' ) now registered with Wells Fargo.
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/

Hey Mark

I re-checked my logs, it was definately N752SJ, maybe a sister ship to 753SJ. Isn't GOL bringing back some Varig aircraft from storage? Maybe this is one of them!! Just a thought Kelli