Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spotting inside LGA

Re: Spotting inside LGA

Without a court order, a police officer may not confiscate your memory card or force you to delete the images on it.

Moose that is totaly true, Ive been through this problem before, first of all they cannot confiscate your memory card if youre not doing anything wrong.. Yes inside the terminals they may not be no signs posted that says photography is not allowed but it is what it is.. I got my memory card taken away by PAPD at EWR this past Jan, mainly they wanted to make sure that the truth was told that I was only taking pictures of the planes and nothing else.. But seriously they cant remove your property if youre not commiting a crime and all, For another part, I used to take pictures at the terminals all the time including in the parking garages, its not worth getting hassled at the terminals.. Even there ive been told by airport staff that photographers can go to jail or get summons for taking pictures, which I can see true and partly not true...
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

There isn't a TSA policy on prohibiting photography. Persons taking photos/video are specifically asked not to take photos of any monitors as they show images, software.

LGA has a media area on the departure level of the Central Terminal Building near the West Food Court in front of the American ticket counters.

Phil, I think you have a photo of a "No Photography" sign at the Delta checkpoint.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Shoot to your hears desire.... I've done it with and without credentials on me and have never ever been harassed.. If PAPD comes up to you and gives explicit reasoning for not shooting that is a diffrent story but untill they do... Fire that shutter away.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

I'll just get an extra memory card to be on the safe side, because knowing my luck if I do get approached by PAPD it will be one of those that doesn't know the rules and will ask for my memory card, but I have never been stopped in terminal's so hopefully that streak will continue for me. I'll let you guys knows if something does happen.