Thread: Students Kicked Off Campus for Wearing American Flag Tees

Students Kicked Off Campus for Wearing American Flag Tees

On any other day at Live Oak High School in Morgan Hill, Daniel Galli and his four friends would not even be noticed for wearing T-shirts with the American flag. But Cinco de Mayo is not any typical day especially on a campus with a large Mexican American student population.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36981179...o_bay_area_ca/

Re: Students Kicked Off Campus for Wearing American Flag Tees

I'd wager good money that the tools with the Chea shirts and Hammer and Sickle shirts didn't get kicked off campus. I can't wait to see Fox news put a TV camera infront of this loser Principle's face.

I was thinking the same thing Tom. Bill O'Rielly and Glenn Beck will surely have somthing to say about this.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS

I'd wager good money that the tools with the Chea shirts and Hammer and Sickle shirts didn't get kicked off campus. I can't wait to see Fox news put a TV camera infront of this loser Principle's face.
    Absolutely, this is sad. What country do we live in? I don't care what day it is or how big a hispanic population is there. This is the USA and getting sent home because your wearing the colors of this land is going a little over the line.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol