Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boycott Arizona Ice Tea

Boycott Arizona Ice Tea

Because of the Arizona immigration bill we should boycott Arizona Beverages the maker of Arizona Ice Tea.
    That'll show them that we dont support products made in that state.
    Huh? What? Its not made in Arizona?
    Made in New York?
    Woodbury, L.I. you tell me?
    Never mind.
    Well now I'm not voting for John McCain for president.
    Oh the elections are over?
    WTF?
    :?
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... d_ire.html

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Re: Boycott Arizona Ice Tea

uh.. no. you get a massive iced tea and it only costs $1. sorry, not boycotting. my godmother and her son had to wait 9 years to emigrate here legally. i agree this country is made up of immigrants. i myself am an immigrant having been abroad. you can't jump the fence uninvited then complain when you're tossed from the party.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by cancidas
    uh.. no. you get a massive iced tea and it only costs $1. sorry, not boycotting. my godmother and her son had to wait 9 years to emigrate here legally. i agree this country is made up of immigrants. i myself am an immigrant having been abroad. you can't jump the fence uninvited then complain when you're tossed from the party.
    Heyyyyyy, you work for a company based in Arizona. I'm boycotting your posts! :mrgreen:
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    Heyyyyyy, you work for a company based in Arizona. I'm boycotting your posts! :mrgreen:
    no, PDT is based in MD.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

no, PDT is based in MD.
    You work for a company that works for a company based in Arizona. :borat:
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

You work for a company that works for a company based in Arizona. :borat:
    I boycott U.S Airways simple because they are U.S Airways! That's reason enough to boycott them! LOLOL Sorry Matt ;)

I do not understand...In NY if I get stopped, I need to show ID and proof of drivers licence. In NY if I am breaking into my own home because I left the keys inside and I do not have ID, I get arrested until someone can give me my ID to Prove who I am. 70% of Arizona is fed up with the numbers...LETS TALK REAL NUMBERS, 83 percent of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens, 86 percent of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens, and 40.1 percent of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.. If that was NY we would all take up arms and just start killing them. I lived in AZ and the LEGAL Mexicans are usually the ones that hate the illegals because it makes their life difficult. IF a person is pulled over, they have to prove (IE WITH A LICENCE) that they belong driving. This law just seems to bring forward the current law. If I am standing in a crowd of people and not moving along, it is called Loitering and I will be asked for ID here in NY and they will check me for any warrants. That is what the law is about. If you are standing with day labors in one place looking to be picked up for work, they will ask you for your ID.

I do not have hatred for Mexicans as I did live in AZ for over 3 years and about 50% were my friends and I am sure the most were legal but not all. I would have been upset if a friend got deported...but 83 percent of warrants for Murders were for illegals AZ. Think about that number.

Obama was given the chance over and over and was asked for help and did nothing. They took matters into their own hands because they had no other choice. 70% of Arizona approves it... That is a very large percentage considering how many of those are people had ancestors in Mexico!

I normally do not get into these types of discussions. How I feel does not matter. But there is allot of hate without knowledge of the facts and it is not possible to understand there situation. It is like a different world out there and you would need be out there for at least 6 months to get an idea. If you watch the news every day in AZ, you will very quickly be part of the 70%.

Everyone has their own take, and my take is not the right one, just how I see it. Please take this for what it is worth...only my $.02
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

The problem is its racial profiling. If the police think you look illegal then they can stop you and ask for your papers without any reason besides that. Thats a major issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenSix
    The problem is its racial profiling. If the police think you look illegal then they can stop you and ask for your papers without any reason besides that. Thats a major issue.
    The way I see it is that if someone is stopped for a REASON, then the police could verify id if they feel that the person is not of this country. Not that they can pull a guy over because his name could be Deigo Garcia. I could have this wrong and if I do, please correct me. When 70% in the area approve it, it is a problem that we do not understand when 90% of us think it is wrong. This law is Great even if it is against the law and unconstitutional as it will bring a huge problem of securing our borders to light. The government did not want to help when asked...NOW THEY DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE. The did not fix the issue.... THIS WILL MAKE THEM.

I had said it before and I will say it again, if 70% of the murderers were immigrants here, there would not be a ban in handguns in NY and this law would have been passed here.

Like I said... I very well could have it wrong..but AZ is in a state of crisis and for a long time. They need help and nobody will help them. This may have been a way to shake up the nation and if it was...BRAVO. I think they just want the issue for their citizens fixed and there is no other way. If there was they would have tried it already.
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Odd that no one seems to realize that authorities can stop you for immigration questioning ANYWHERE WITHIN 100 MILES OF THE BORDER.

The United States is wrapped by a 100-mile "Constitution Free" zone. Territory within 100 miles of Canada, Mexico or a body of water is pretty much exempt from the fourth amendment in terms of detaining people for possible immigration violations.. This includes New York City, Boston, Los Angeles, etc....about 2/3 of the U.S. population. Oh, and most of Arizona. Federal courts have upheld these practices.

It's not just "foreign looking" people who get harassed in these areas...Border patrol and sometimes local police departments in Arizona and even in Upstate New York DO THIS ALREADY, and they stop EVERYBODY, not just brown people.

Here is the bottom line....... We are too PC in America. We need to profile to an extent. While I am by and by all for the utmost freedom without big brother so far up my ass they are tickling my ribs the Mexico/Centeral America issue is out of control and Obama wont take action for fear of stepping on the toes of the minority population he expects to carry in the next election.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Right now they come over with no food and shelter and we give them food and shelter. The tents in the desert are more than they have in mexico. Overcrowding of the Jails are soo bad that the Sheriff had to make tent city's in the middle of the desert for them to stay. Tree hugging bastards started screaming foul and that it was inhumane. Sheriff said that if we send our country's hero's out to war and put them in hotter conditions in unsafe lands, then some fellows can sit out in the desert under the same types of tents as we can not build jails fast enough. But instead of sending them back we are feeding them and giving them medical treatment. BTW, I like the PINK jumpsuits they are made to wear. Have you ever seen the tent city? I HAVE!

Right or wrong, they needed a change 10 years ago...where the hell was Clinton, Bush and now Obama.

On a side note...their drug policy is 0 tolerance....if you had a marijuana seed in your car, you would be arrested and your car impounded. Everyone out there smokes pot and lots of people are in jail over a joint....it is very strict. We will arrest an 18 year old kid for a joint but we will let an illegal alien go because they do not have ID to run a warrant search. Lots of people in the tent city's are kids that had a joint.

It has not been a perfect world for a long time, the last thing we need is a Police state... what we need are better solutions and money to implement them.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenSix
    NO, They can not stop you or pull you over for looking Mexican.

QUOTE"Supporters have yet to explain satisfactorily just what will give police reasonable suspicion that someone they stop, say for a traffic violation, is an illegal immigrant. And, in fact, one way to stop police questions is to present some specified form of government ID"

But if the police stop me for hanging out on the corner they can ask me for ID... If I do not have ID they will let me go. If a crime was committed across town I will go to the station....and I do not look Mexican. (OK, I DO and I almost got deported at the border station in AZ...BUT THAT IS A DIFFERENT STORY!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    Here is the bottom line....... We are too PC in America. We need to profile to an extent. While I am by and by all for the utmost freedom without big brother so far up my ass they are tickling my ribs the Mexico/Centeral America issue is out of control and Obama wont take action for fear of stepping on the toes of the minority population he expects to carry in the next election.

Ryan don't just blame Obama...Bush didn't do anything either. A certain amount of illegals is needed to fill certain jobs in this nation. Fact is right now illegals crossing the boarder is at record lows because of the economy...when the economy rises so do the amount of illegals coming across the boarder.

I boycott US Airways because their call-sign is "Cactus" and there's cactus in Arizona.
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?