Thread: Gorilla Coffee staff of Brooklyn up and quits!

Gorilla Coffee staff of Brooklyn up and quits!

I was shocked to just read this! The entire staff of Gorilla Coffee in Park Slope Brooklyn got up and quit! I love their coffee and had no idea how bad it was to work there. This certainly sends a message..

http://consumerist.com/2010/04/entire-c ... ously.html

Re: Gorilla Coffee staff of Brooklyn up and quits!

I'd imagine they're a bunch of entitled brats who don't realize ****ty minimum wage jobs are not supposed to be fun.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

with my recent issues at the starbucks locations at LGA i have to say that it looks like the best place to get coffee in NYC has to be a BODEGA!! it's coffee, no reason to run a boot camp training program...
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Senior Member AirtrafficController's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cancidas
    with my recent issues at the starbucks locations at LGA i have to say that it looks like the best place to get coffee in NYC has to be a BODEGA!! it's coffee, no reason to run a boot camp training program...
    I totally agree. I sometimes just brew fresh coffee at home and then I'm off to school.
    Aspires to become an Air Traffic Controller at Kennedy Tower.
    http://web01.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=31094

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    I'd imagine they're a bunch of entitled brats who don't realize **** minimum wage jobs are not supposed to be fun.
    I dealt with one of the owners on a failed deal. I feel for the workers. Plus, none of them have come back looking for their jobs back, which says something in this environment. I make my own coffee anyway.
    Spotters have been Homeland Security before HS was a glimmer in the president's eye.