Thread: Liberty Helicopters Corporate Commuter

Liberty Helicopters Corporate Commuter

Re: Liberty Helicopters Corporate Commuter

He gave the interview in the cabin of a twin engine dauphin at Linden? Is that one of Liberty Helicopters' own aircraft? Would it be in their colors? Only seen two corporate dauphins in NYC over the years (that I can remember). One was in a green livery and the other white with blue pinstripes...

Tom
    "Keep 'em Flying"

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Turner
    He gave the interview in the cabin of a twin engine dauphin at Linden? Is that one of Liberty Helicopters' own aircraft? Would it be in their colors? Only seen two corporate dauphins in NYC over the years (that I can remember). One was in a green livery and the other white with blue pinstripes...
    i guess tha means the S-76s aren't coming back anytime soon. i'm omewhat glad i didn't seriously entertain worknig there...
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

[quote="Tom_Turner"]He gave the interview in the cabin of a twin engine dauphin at Linden? Is that one of Liberty Helicopters' own aircraft? Would it be in their colors? Only seen two corporate dauphins in NYC over the years (that I can remember). One was in a green livery and the other white with blue pinstripes...

http://libertyhelicopterscharter.com/contact.php
    N886TW used to be based at FRG under the name "RoboDauphin" and was green in color.
    http://www.helispot.com/photo/0003362

Sony still has N38TH based out of Teterboro which I think is the blue/white ship.
    And recently N365MT was flying for ? Monmouth Helicopters or Mordan Aviation LLC but a check of
    that N # comes out negative.
    Back in the day :) I believe Pfizer flew a Dauphin.

And recently N365MT was flying for ? Monmouth Helicopters or Mordan Aviation LLC but a check of
    that N # comes out negative.

http://www.analar.net/

Liberty is just doing more charters. US Helicopter has been transformed into East Coast Aviation and they will be starting up again. There have been discussions between TSA, East Coast and JRB over a reconstruction of the interior of JRB that will include areas for Liberty and East Coast. There is a lot that needs to be done to ensure screening operations and regulatory requirements are met.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Thanks Gerard and all.. that fills in the gaps!

Tom
    "Keep 'em Flying"

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31

Believe the whole Analar fleet is based at Princeton/39N (flightline hangar closest to the parking lot). The Dauphin was re-regged recently. It used to be 178MT or 179MT. The Dauphin had one and the Twinstar had the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo
    Believe the whole Analar fleet is based at Princeton/39N (flightline hangar closest to the parking lot). The Dauphin was re-regged recently. It used to be 178MT or 179MT. The Dauphin had one and the Twinstar had the other.
    Right. Not sure why I was thinking 365MT. 178 is the Dauphin, 179 the Twinstar.
    And 355MH is the Monmouth ship. That was the ship used in "Pelham 1-2-3" as the PD copter.
    Ok all figured out. Thanks guys. :O)

[quote="Gerard"][quote="Tom_Turner"]Only seen two corporate dauphins in NYC over the years (that I can remember). .

Just realized I saw another Dauphin last summer at E34st though it is listed as an EC-155. Its N797AZ and registered
    owner is Waldorf Flight Services LLC out of Teterboro.