Thread: camera

camera

Samsung vs Canon vs Nikon Cameras..which one is best and why? From best buy i know that canon and nikon are great with thier lenses and Canon is the best overall, so i want to know if this data has been changed, becuase it has been 5 years, how are samsungs?
    i want to know the pros and cons of these cameras..lenses wise please. thank you.

Re: camera

Quote Originally Posted by verankey
    .....Canon is the best overall.....
    I would love to find out where you get this info as the great Nikon/Canon debate has be going on sine the Boeing/Airbus debate has been going on. With this you are better looking at a phography site like http://www.fredmiranda.com/
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Program Coordinator

This could be debated to the ends of the earth - or summed up in one simple word:

Canon.

Quote Originally Posted by jerslice
    This could be debated to the ends of the earth - or summed up in one simple word:

Canon.

Dex Images endorses this statement!
    http://brandonsaviationblog.blogspot.com/ My continuing updated Aviation Blog
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/seahawks7757/ My continuing updated photostream from BFI and sometimes SEA

I haven't used any Canon cameras, since I have used Nikon for how many years now, from SLR to DSLR. I have no complains, though. Yeah, I guess, Canon is the best out there!

Quote Originally Posted by chloe26
    I haven't used any Canon cameras, since I have used Nikon for how many years now, from SLR to DSLR. I have no complains, though. Yeah, I guess, Canon is the best out there!
    IMHO:

P&S Canon>Nikon
    DSLR Canon<Nikon

And then everything else...

Program Coordinator

The debate, as the very first point states, could rage on forever. Both produce excellent products and both have excellent lenses.
    I can say the Canon line-up has been good to me: I have a 40D with a 24-70L f/2.8, a 10-22 and a 100-400L all Canon. I would not trade my lenses for anything. I also have a 7D which I am less enthused about so far...mostly because I'm not used to it yet.
    I know that I can look at hundreds of photos and never be able to tell on the face of it what camera produced what image - and if no one else can either what difference does it make.

Nikon and Canon have been making cameras for over 50 years so they have a wealth of experience and proven track record in making good cameras.