Thread: Montreal and Toronto Spotting May

Montreal and Toronto Spotting May

Me and a friend of mine are heading up to Montreal and Toronto for a week in May and I want to get some spotting done at YUL and YYZ. Anyone familiar with these two airports? Good spotting locations? Security/Law enforcement issues? What can we expect? Thanks! As the time approaches i'll let you know the specific days incase someone want's to meet up and do some spotting with us.

Re: Montreal and Toronto Spotting May

Both are easy to spot with good locations and law enforcement really has no issues. If you do a google search there's a Canadian website similar to this with good spotting maps. The guys up there are really friendly and if you contact any before hand they'd I'm sure meet up with you.

carlosschmidt

Yesterday arrived in Toronto and I think the 1st time since bearing the new colors CS-TKN, I asked the spotters from YYZ to be done to please take a picture, here is the A310 at the end of YYZ .

Photo courtesy of Wayne C.

Canada was great...to bad I wasn't able to get any spotting done but here are a few pics from my trip.

YMQ

enroute to YYZ from YMQ, huge thunderstorm that we had to fly around at 36,000 ft.

Landing at YYZ

YYZ

YYZ