Thread: Biden at Health Reform Signing: "This is a big f#$&%n deal!"

Biden at Health Reform Signing: "This is a big f#$&%n deal!"

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS

Re: Biden at Health Reform Signing: "This is a big f#$&%n deal!"

I saw it on MSNBC, Obama's face was priceless. Biden just continues to impress.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Did Biden think he was actually telling Obama something he didn't know? Gese!

I think its awesome! I'd love to have a few beers with Biden, the guy just seems like a funny dude to hang with.

While I do not like Biden as far as politics goes I echo Tommy. I would love to have a beer with that guy and talk about such various random things as woman, fast cars and whatever scandelous misdeeds come to discussion.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69
    I saw it on MSNBC, Obama's face was priceless. Biden just continues to impress.
    I didn't see Obama's face but would have loved to. Biden may seem the loquacious bumbling fool however his record of service for his constituents does impress me. And considering the family tragedy he endured, I extol him for having the strength to continue on in his service.....unlike another former stateswomen who actually resigned her gubernatorial duties over far lesser stresses, but that's a whole other topic.

All things considered though, don't you find him a good balance to the elitist in office?

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    I think its awesome! I'd love to have a few beers with Biden, the guy just seems like a funny dude to hang with.
    Just like I would read a good Bush bio, I would also enjoy a good Biden bio.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187