Hello, everyone.

Been surfing the website for years and getting some great spotting advice for JFK and EWR. I've met a few of you over the years whether you remember it or not, haha. I'm also very active on other spotting websites.

I am looking to upgrade to semi-professional equipment at the request of a client, and am, therefore, changing manufacturers. However, this is contingent on [reluctantly] selling my old gear, thanks to this wonderful economy of ours.

I am, therefore, selling my entire current digital kit. My line-up is as follows:
Body: Olympus Evolt E-510 (10.1MP, Image Stabilization, anti-dust, LiveView)
Original box, ALL manuals, ALL wires, ALL provided original accessories and warranty cards. Olympus neck strap.
Lenses: Zuiko (Olympus) 14-45mm f3.5-5.6
Zuiko (Olympus) 40-150mm f3.5-4.5
Sigma 135-400mm f4.5-5.6 APO DG
All lenses come with ALL original documentation and manuals. Front and rear caps. Cleaned prior to shipping and well-maintained. Sigma lens comes in original box with original strap and case.

Accessories: Battery and two chargers (one with international adaptor)
Two (2) Promaster UV filters (for the Zuiko lenses).
One (1) 2GB xD memory card.

The camera has 7300 shutter clicks on it (and is rated for 75,000) so it really is like new, and is well-maintained. Any of the guys I've spotted with will assert that I take VERY good care of my gear and that it is in pristine condition.

If anyone is looking to make the jump from film to digital or to move to dSLRs from point and shoots, this kit has served me brilliantly for just over 18 months. I learned a LOT and have gotten many good pictures accepted to several sites. I've also had publications in magazines (Air International) and images purchased by airlines for advertising (Air Berlin and CO).

If you're interested, please do get in contact with me. Price is negotiable by all means!!

Thanks, all, and I hope I'll be able to make some contributions to the site!

TIS