Okay, so my grades are continuing to be in the green zone. Nothing but As and Bs. The move is about 99% definite. I have decided to explore my school options by applying to SUNY Farmingdale for their Bachelor of Science in Aviation Administration program. I will probably move to Floral Park to live with my grandmother who lives in North Shore Towers between the Lakeville Road and Little Neck Parkway Exits off the Northern State/Grand Central Parkway and commute to school.
Doing this will allow me to establish some sort of primary residence and hopefully be able to apply for New York Residency Status next year (if I decide to go to Farmingdale).
Plus, my grandmother lives alone and is almost 83. Her memory is fading. Though we don't have an official Alzheimer's Diagnosis, she is definitely showing signs. She has an Aide Monday thru Friday from 8-5 I believe. I suppose I will also seek part-time employment up there. I am trying to make this move to the area permanent, as I have had enough of Florida. I look forward to returning home. Maybe I will be able to make the Annual NYCA Barbecue this year :borat: