Thread: "Day Of Change" JFK 3/16/10

NLovis

"Day Of Change" JFK 3/16/10

WOOOOO I got the new postion. Hello $$ :borat: Goodbye all Wunala access :( and bye spotting spot at T7. Countdown has begun. 10 days left to get what I want (Wunala landing on 13L)
    My 700th Photo :borat:

Not one but 2 BA One World a/c today :borat:

Re: "Day Of Change" JFK 3/16/10

incredible! :borat:

NLovis

Yea kenny gave me some advice and i did what i could within what my camera would allow. nothing burred which i like but the shots are alot softer. Need to fiddle some more.

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

Try GIMP Nick. Like I said, it's as strong as photoshop and it's free. When next I go spotting, come out with us and I'll show you some ****.
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

NLovis

Quote Originally Posted by wunaladreamin
    Try GIMP Nick. Like I said, it's as strong as photoshop and it's free. When next I go spotting, come out with us and I'll show you some ****.
    I'll get to that next kenny. Right now i'm tweaking my camera. Anyway most likely I will be upgrading to my old film camera now that i'm at building 87. I already got some spots for when they land 13L. Matter of fact i'm over here now doing just that :borat: If i finish the roll i'll have them up asap.

Nlovis you mean like this?

NLovis

There goes senga with his stuff again. :borat: and yea like that but more in my fashion. About to touch down :borat: Man thats an old photo. But it looks amazing. Nice.

Yes that was was the only time I shot Wunala. It was during the first month of service and possibly the first arrival in these colors. I didn't even know the plane existed until I saw it while I was waiting at red light.
    Taken September 10, 2003
    Senga

NLovis

Quote Originally Posted by SengaB
    Yes that was was the only time I shot Wunala. It was during the first month of service and possibly the first arrival in these colors. I didn't even know the plane existed until I saw it while I was waiting at red light.
    Taken September 10, 2003
    Senga
    If thats the only time you need to shoot her again senga. Thats a big lack of beauty right there. By far the prettiest plane to currently fly in the sky and hopefully not the last. Idk if Qantas is going to have another dreaming. As far as I know they dont have any plans to buy 747-8's. The 2 dreamings. Would have loved to personally get the 1st dreaming. Photo is copyright from airliners.net.
    Nalanji Dreaming

Wunala Dreaming