Thread: Brooklyn Bridge HDR

Brooklyn Bridge HDR

After a dinner at Grimaldi's, we walked over to Brooklyn Bridge Park where we ran into a friendly German tourist couple cursing about how their camera ran out of battery.

We chatted a bit, I took their picture for them with my camera and promised to email it to them. After they left, I was finally able to grab a couple pictures of the bridge.

3-Shot HDR

If you've never been to Grimaldi's, I highly recommend it. Incredibly good pizza.

Re: Brooklyn Bridge HDR

Awesome shots!
    http://brandonsaviationblog.blogspot.com/ My continuing updated Aviation Blog
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/seahawks7757/ My continuing updated photostream from BFI and sometimes SEA

Awesome job Mark! Next time you're using your own damn tripod lol...Now I want to go back there and do some other shots!
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Jeeze Mike, no punches pulled. Hope you don't get busted for indesent exposure because of the exposures. Hahahahaha :lol: :lol:
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

I like it!! Nice

Does anyone know what the building on the right side is?
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

which building Fred? If you're referring to the one with the big "Verizon" sign on it, if I had to hazard a guess I'd say it's owned/operated by Verizon. :P
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

The one on the right end of the first pic is a new 75-story, Frank Gehry-designed apartment building called Beekman Tower, aka 8 Spruce Street.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Good job on Beekman (or whoever the developer is) to mess up the skyline. Trump did the same thing with the Trump World Towers.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    The one on the right end of the first pic is a new 75-story, Frank Gehry-designed apartment building called Beekman Tower, aka 8 Spruce Street.
    Thanks for the Info :borat:
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".