Thread: Midwest Frontier Rumbleings abound

Midwest Frontier Rumbleings abound

Here is a fun one from the back side of the cockpit door at the new Republafrontataquawestica Holdings company (Republic). AFA is working their way to a vote with the F/A's to get all three companies work groups on a common seinority list if they can get the votes with Republic F/A's. If they get the go ahead from RAH F/A's than there will be a common seinority list which would be the right thing to do. Date of hire seinoirty would dictate what F/A's work what equip. bases and trips instead of stapleing all of the furloughed Midwest crews to the bottom of Republic. Sounds familliar right? That is because this is what is a major aspect of the problems at USAirways with pilots. Seinor guys getting stapled because one groups boss wrote a check. I have quite a few friends on all sides of the equation at all "carriers" involved and it will be intresting to see where this goes. Alot of RAH F/A's are going to get displaced due to seinoirty to the Jr. bases if it happens.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Re: Midwest Frontier Rumbleings abound

I'm not sure if Midwest had any bases other than MKE and Frontier DEN. But assuming if this goes thru most of the most senior would likely be former Midwest, the next group Frontier, with many of the most junior being original Republic. So prior to the acquisitions the main RPA bases including IND/CMH/DCA/PHL were these FA's are or where based is where they would likely end up. Does not sound that awful to me.

My 2 cents

LGA777

Did Midwest have a base at MCI?
    In loving memory of Casey Edward Falconer
    May 16, 1992-May 9, 2012

Since hiss srq has all this info on Republic/Frontier and Midwest.

The union groups of Pilots, F/A and Dispatchers are working now on intergrating all the groups in a fair manner, and of course there has been opposition from all groups

This is nothing new, and has been common knowledge for a long time