Thread: Midwest/Chautauqua E135 EWR Pix

Midwest/Chautauqua E135 EWR Pix

Something to keep your eyes out for that comes in once in a while is the CHQ E135 flying for Midwest Connect.
    I knew they have 2 of these for several months now and not at least three. I had no idea EWR got them once in a blue moon. Glad to see they really do show up at EWR once in a while. I don't know how long they will be flying On behalf of Rebublic.

Senga

Re: Midwest/Chautauqua E135 EWR Pix

Nice, RJ pilots flying what RJ pilots should. She looks sharp with those Connect titles on it. If you ever look close enough at jets with Midwest colors you will notice the right engine has 3 stripes while the left has 4. 8)
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

I agree its a very attractive E135. Its too bad one has to go all the way to EWR to get it instead of LGA.

Senga

We operate daily MKE-EWR

The 135 is a great little jet

Ignorant ex airline employees doing what they need to be doing...NOT WORKING FOR THE AIRLINES

It's funny how you take that same airplane slap some winglets on it, remove the catering door and throw some couches in it and you come up with a much higher net income when it's owner writes the pay checks. 8) Funny how that works. I've always wondered why the pay scale becomes about 3 times higher with the conversion. I guess it is those nifty winglets. They must act like sheilds against employee robbery or somthing.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

Ouch! Two snaps in Z formation!

Great shot as usual Senga!!!
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]