Thread: Can someone here help out a friend on 3/12, 3/13

Can someone here help out a friend on 3/12, 3/13

My very good friend and yours, Jay Selman, will be in town Thursday/Friday/Sat.
    He's coming in to EWR Thursday evening and staying at my place in NJ. The next day he wants to go spotting/shooting at JFK- but- thanks to the snow I'm in the penalty box for playtime. At best I can take Jay back to EWR in the AM and perhaps he can meet up with one of you fine and intrepid individuals and continue to JFK. Or meet at a train station? I hope one of you here can "earn your wings" on this one please, thanks guys.
    "my finger on the shutter button, while my eye is over my shoulder"

NLovis

Re: Can someone here help out a friend on 3/12, 3/13

If it was the 10th or the 11th I could do is as those are my days off. I could possibly do it early early morn but I have yet to spot from outside the AOA and dont really know how to get there. Also need more range for my camera which has me grounded still.

Re: Can someone here help out a friend on 3/12, 3/13

I wish I could. I haven't seen Jay since about 2007 or so. Always willing to help out a former coworker. If somthing in my agenda changes that keeps me in NY I would be glad to. I will keep you posted but I am scheduled to be in Jamaica that weekend.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"