Thread: LAX 2/19-22/10 part 1

LAX 2/19-22/10 part 1

Hello all,

It has been along time since I have posted anything, since I have not been out spotting since October. I was in Los Angeles this weekend was able to get some spotting done, as the weather turned out to be great. When I get time to do more editing I will post more shots.

Take care,

Brian

Re: LAX 2/19-22/10 part 1

727-200/ADV.=WIN :borat:
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

Dynasty Dreamliner and private B727's?!?!

RATS!!!

I am so jealous bro! Looks like you had a very happy birthday!
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

Nice shots Brian! I've been on that 727, the cabin is amazing, def a nice catch. I'll be out in LA begining this Thur to Monday. Looking forward to doing some spotting while I'm out there myself.

Awesome shots Brian!!!
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/

Nice stuff Brian!! The Dreamliner colors is outstanding! I gotta take a trip to LA to spot!!
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Lovin' the EVA, China Eastern & V Australia.

Wow, great series Brian. The Dreamliner is my favorite. Looks nice & warm out there.

NLovis

Quote Originally Posted by bobm
    Wow, great series Brian. The Dreamliner is my favorite. Looks nice & warm out there.
    Um the Dreamliner is the 787 which isnt in these photo's. My question what is with the boeing colors on a china 747? is it a new a/c they are getting or something?

That livery is called the dreamliner livery because it was created for the dreamliner. It was also Boeing's short lived factory demo scheme starting with the 777LR. It was changed because of the amount of weight, time, and paint involved in creating the scheme. Several carriers took delivery of aircraft over the life of that demo scheme in those colors with their own tail paint as part of Boeing publicity promo. That particular 744 is one of the last passenger 744's built and thus got that scheme. It is a well featured color scheme in all actuality. Nothing new. We just do not see it in the NY metro area. That is all. LAX gets it constantly. It was even seen landing in Costa Rica at one time. Not sure why it was there though. I remember seeing the photo though someplace.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Hey Brian, Great stuff mate! seeing some Aussie flavour there too...looking good, and that Malaysian sure gets around was only here in West Australia just the other day!

Best Hiflyer

NLovis

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    That livery is called the dreamliner livery because it was created for the dreamliner. It was also Boeing's short lived factory demo scheme starting with the 777LR. It was changed because of the amount of weight, time, and paint involved in creating the scheme. Several carriers took delivery of aircraft over the life of that demo scheme in those colors with their own tail paint as part of Boeing publicity promo. That particular 744 is one of the last passenger 744's built and thus got that scheme. It is a well featured color scheme in all actuality. Nothing new. We just do not see it in the NY metro area. That is all. LAX gets it constantly. It was even seen landing in Costa Rica at one time. Not sure why it was there though. I remember seeing the photo though someplace.
    Ah ok. Well hopefully it will pop into JFK one day. Thats a catch 1/2