Thread: Buying Travel In Bulk

Buying Travel In Bulk

I am curious if there is a way to buy tickets in bulk for travel for instance if there is a specific route that will be traveled constantly. I know JetBlue had the 500 club last year for a month but I couldnt find anything current on it. I know years ago you could do such things with AA etc... The reason I ask is because I am trying to speed up leaving NY for the most part but untill August I have to be in New York on Tuesday's. I would rather be in Florida otherwise untill I leave the states for school.

The way I have it planned out in my head is to fly to JFK on the first flight of the day with given carrier from TPA, take care of my New York obligations, spend the night in Long Beach than be sipping my coffee down to Florida again before 8AM on Wednesday's.

It just doesnt make sense to me to have to constantly book tickets with diffrent carriers and have to use diffrent time schedules constantly. Any ideas? Information and help would be greatly appreciated.
    I am aiming to start doing this if possible by about the middle of March if I can do it in feaseable form.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Re: Buying Travel In Bulk

American still offers bulk travel purchases through their AAirpass program.

http://www.aairpass.com/