Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Egypt Air 77W (PIX)

Re: First Egypt Air 77W (PIX)

Nlovis, some people have said the 10s look like a lol

I personally think it's still better than the regular JetBlue livery which I've always thought was AWFUL. Whitest airline ever named Blue. And they use an ugly shade of Blue to top it off.

About the 10th anniversary livery, the only thing that bothers me is the odd placement of the titles (that's part of the new livery). The son of the CEO was playing around in photoshop and forgot to move the 'JetBlue' back.

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    I remember Airliners or Airways Mag. had a old to new livery comparison back in about 1999 or 2000 around the time when all of the airlines went on their mass repaint. TWA got the top mark and so did USAirways. They compared all the worlds majors. It was an intresting article. For current I think United has about the best one out there though USAirways still is not too dissapointing.
    Was that the issue that were grading other airlines as well even if they changed long ago (like Air Canada?). That white pos Air Canada livery got like a 9 out of a 10... according to them :lol:

Yeah, that was the article. :borat:
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Patrick Smith of the "Ask The Pilot" column on Salon.com occasionally critiques liveries and logos. His column's always worth reading.

I'm flying MS in a couple days to Cairo. Disappointed I won't be on the new birds. (And it'll be 735s, E70s, and A320s in-country.)