Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Egypt Air 77W (PIX)

First Egypt Air 77W (PIX)

I just found this on A.net.. She is a beauty

http://www.airliners.net/photo/EgyptAir ... 1654997/L/
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Re: First Egypt Air 77W (PIX)

can't say i agree with you. maybe on a 772LR, but on the 773 there just isn't enough color to make that scheme look good.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

NLovis

I like that new scheme. Was thinking the colors on the 772's that come here were looking tired. Cant wait to see that.

Nice looking bird! I love the shades of blue. I'm looking forward to seeing the new colors at JFK.

Unfortunately JFK will not be among the first routes operated by the new 777-300ER. LHR and NRT will be the first, however I imagine it won't be soon after fall 2010 that we see the 777-300ER or even possibly their new A330-300.

NLovis

Quote Originally Posted by Iberia A340-600
    Unfortunately JFK will not be among the first routes operated by the new 777-300ER. LHR and NRT will be the first, however I imagine it won't be soon after fall 2010 that we see the 777-300ER or even possibly their new A330-300.
    Those 777-200's there sending here need a good paint job. There looking tired. Hopefully we will see the new scheme on them before that time.

Complete and utter garbage. I put this livery along the lines of TAPs new colors.

Senga

"she" looks disgusting. The winner of a kindergarten design contest.

Egypt Air thought it was a good idea to screw up the great logo they had and decided it'd look better without a chin. I think it looks slightly better on their 737, but it's still UGLY.

Being another boring white plane with something blue on it is the least of its problems. This won't last 10 years.

It looks like a JetBlue Embraer humped an all white 777 and had a baby. Disgusting. Bring back the old old old red and gold colors from the days before 990 crashed.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

The New colors look like the designated Sports Charter for the "Cairo Sky Deitys" Hockey Team.

What a classic.

Senga

All these airlines like Egypt Air, EL AL, Pakistan, etc have been really stupid to trash their trademark schemes for the absolute crappy look they sport today. Marketing department FAIL

Looked awesome on the airbuses as well:

It even looks good with the all white or the gray painted bottom. Unfortunately I never did get a chance to get those colors for EGY. I didn't get into NYC area until June 2002 :(

Senga

NLovis

Quote Originally Posted by Mayi757
    All these airlines like Egypt Air, EL AL, Pakistan, etc have been really stupid to trash their trademark schemes for the absolute crappy look they sport today. Marketing department FAIL

Looked awesome on the airbuses as well:

As of late all marketing departments are failing. Most recent JB and their 10 a/c. If your going to put 10 on it at elast make it look like a 10 not l0

Someone showed me an excellent article about this very subject about why airlines livery are going the direction they are. If I can find it again I will post it.

Senga

I remember Airliners or Airways Mag. had a old to new livery comparison back in about 1999 or 2000 around the time when all of the airlines went on their mass repaint. TWA got the top mark and so did USAirways. They compared all the worlds majors. It was an intresting article. For current I think United has about the best one out there though USAirways still is not too dissapointing.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"