Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: the 2010 Olympics so far....

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Re: the 2010 Olympics so far....

Oh BTW the skip (captain) of Canada's ladies curling team is a total milf and I would let her do things to me that are illegal in at least 12 states. Cheryl Bernard's the name. Google it lol.

Totally tanked. Ryan and I covered this area already.

Great game. Really just a great game.

how did you feel Miller came off in post game interviews?
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Quote Originally Posted by mirrodie
    I thought it was oddly comforting that the Americans seemed truly sad that they lost. Don't see that from millionaire athletes too often these days.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

I'd be sad too if that donkey faced, NHL Princess scored the winning goal on me. I cannot stand that kid.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    I'd be sad too if that donkey faced, NHL Princess scored the winning goal on me. I cannot stand that kid.
    True dat.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

Of anyone in that entire tournament who should be hanging their heads, Ryan Miller is not one of thise people. Without his steller play, the USA wouldn't have even had the chance to play for the gold. He should be extremely proud of the way he performed and the degree of class in which he went about it.

Ryan, that pic is classic!
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

Russian Prez says lack of Russian medals unacceptable, demand Russian officials quit or be fired. http://www.patspapers.com/story_stack/i ... poor_show/
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

HA! Yep, ask Kenny, I called it. The Russian's cannot accept that their athlete's just were not successful this time around. THIS IS THE OLYMPICS! This is not about nations being better than each other though we joke and bicker about it as such anyway. The only reason that happens is because the sports writers and MSNBC needs somthing to bicker about between 8 AM and 11AM. It is about individual achivement. Yes, we recognize the nation represented but maybe that shouldnt be the case in the first place. With exception to team sports like Hockey etc etc in the Olympics it is supposed to be about individual recognition. Not who has the most medals as a nation. To me that is a bitch smack to the athlete's that participate. It says "you are an extrodinary human for your will and endurance but do you mind if we use your talents as a podium to why we are a better nation than so and so?" It particularly is insulting to nations like Georgia and many of the other nations that have minimal showing at all in the games. It is espesially in this instance a HUGE smack to the man from Georgia who died prior to the opening of these events. It says he died doing somthing for a nations recognition instead of his own. How disgusting can the Russian goverment be? Really? YUCK! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

I do think it's about the countries as opposed to the individuals. This is why they wave the flags when they win. I don't think that can be disputed...the entire point is the representation of nations around the world.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    Quote Originally Posted by mirrodie
    I thought it was oddly comforting that the Americans seemed truly sad that they lost. Don't see that from millionaire athletes too often these days.
    Did you see that Ryan was at the Closing Ceremonies? He came in looking relaxed, was smling and taking video
    with his camera. I think a few other players were with him. That was cool to see. You cant fault the players reacting
    the way they did, losing in OT after coming back to tie in the closing seconds was devestating. I remember when my
    sons travel ice team lost a close game in the NY State Semi-Finals back in 2006. These tough 18/19 year olds were in tears, distraught. My son didnt say a word to me on the car ride home to L.I. from Newburgh. By the evening he was fine
    and ready to talk about the game and go out with his friends.

What is... is as they say. Can't change it so celebrate what you earned. I commend Ryan Miller for being a gentlemen about taking silver. They put on an outstanding performance all the way through.

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    HA! Yep, ask Kenny, I called it. The Russian's cannot accept that their athlete's just were not successful this time around..... How disgusting can the Russian goverment be? Really? YUCK! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Remember this, the next Winter Olympics are being held in Sochi, RUSSIA. They wanted a good showing so that they would appear to be the favorite with the "home field advantage" in 2014. Their government is upset because they are putting Billions of rubles into building the next Olympic Village, and they were hoping a very good showing would make it an easier sell to the residents of that area.

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Im happy for all the players. I was excited to watch that game.

And I really enjoyed Cheryl Bernard. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187