Thread: NYCAviation Actually a South American Airline?

NYCAviation Actually a South American Airline?

Ever since our Aerogal article back in August, when you Google the airline, we should up 3rd in the list...with no actual Aerogal link to be found.

Apparently customers think that we are them, and Matt and I regularly field emails from all sorts of people, often in Spanish, complaining, looking for lost bags, all kinds of stuff. Pretty entertaining, but we finally had to add a notice on the article saying that we aren't an airline. Annoying, but pretty funny.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Re: NYCAviation Actually a South American Airline?

:) Now - about my upgrade that I never received - I have the credit card bill :lol:
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/

Re: NYCAviation Actually a South American Airline?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    Ever since our Aerogal article back in August, when you Google the airline, we should up 3rd in the list...with no actual Aerogal link to be found.
    Actually the first link on Google is Aerogal's website, but there is no description, so it's easy to miss. Everything they tell you to do for SEO...Aerogal did the opposite. It didn't help that their site was down completely for a couple months.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9