Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2/10/10 Snow Storm

Re: 2/10/10 Snow Storm

Greetings from sunny CLT :mrgreen:

Sorry I couldn't resist :D
    Train as if your life depends on it. Because some day it may.
    Opinions expressed are my own & not those of my employer.

Quote Originally Posted by coachrowsey
    Greetings from sunny CLT :mrgreen:

Sorry I couldn't resist :D
    (Throws snowball at you)
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

We had about 12 inches in Syosset. Spent the morning with the neighbor, tag-teaming our driveways with his snowblower, so we were done in a couple of hours. Just heard on the radio that the record high temp for today (Feb. 11) is 65F, set last year!

Here in Long Beach things are melting quite nicely. I was on the boardwalk for a good chunck of the day with no jacket. It was BEAUTIFUL!Funny enough though someone had their boat out fishing this morning when I woke up and looked out my bedroom window. A nice 24 footer was out in the bay with two guys out there.
    We got just over a foot in Long Beach but it is all slush already. I figure another day like today and most of it will be gone,
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

>We got just over a foot in Long Beach but it is all slush already. I figure another day like today and most of it will be gone,[/quote]

Wish I could say that. Unless we get some really warm temps this snow is going to be here awhile. We got over a foot
    also.
    BTW I walk out of Penn Station this morning and you wouldnt think it even snowed yesterday.

It was that way last week too when it snowed on Sat. 3 inches in Long Beach and nothing when I came up on 34th and 7th