Thread: JFK 2/1/10

NLovis

JFK 2/1/10

Was a pretty slow day again today. Only 3 catches. Kalitta 747 all white, BA One World and for the 2nd time in 3 days Wunala popped in :borat:

NLovis

Re: JFK 2/1/10

Nice shots sergio

Sergio, you have some nice shots there, but something looks funky with the Turkish 773. The sky color is way off your other shots for that day, and the contrast seems a bit harsh.

Never get tired of seeing Wunala.

Sergio those shots look really crisp. I actually like the exposure best on the first and last shots, although the white on the 747 seems muted, but that's a result of the narrower spectrum of digital, reason why in this digital age I still try to shoot film if I can.

My favorite is the last shot even if somewhat underexposed. The effect on the Turkish 777 kind of reminds me of the look of Fuji Velvia film. That harsh exposure diminishes a bit the usually flatter look of digital.

What lens were they shot with?

NLovis

Yea Wunala is always welcome here at JFK. The colors on that kalitta 747 are well worn as that is suspected of doing special military runs for the gov. There were a few others but they have kalitta's logo on them now so this is really the only one left. The other might still be all white but not known untill it shows up again.

never get bored of seeing more of Wunala... and Serg: good catch on that Turkish 77W