Thread: JetPhotos FAIL

JetPhotos FAIL

Re: JetPhotos FAIL

I found your appeal message even more interesting then the mistake by the screener, oh and no thanks but I'll stick with my reality vs. yours ;) As I explained in the rejection message the Screener hit "cut off" vs. "contrast". The two are next to each other and that can happen from time to time, however the the shot is lacking contrast. Also look at your histogram it will show that the shot is underexposed and the airline is not Swissair but Swiss International Air Lines. Swissair went out of business sometime ago.

By the way, I was only linking to the thread I found; those aren't mine.

Now I'm curious about the appeal message. :P

Also as a side note, I only posted this because I've never seen anything quite like it. As always, I think the screeners do a fantastic job especially considering the sheer volume of photographs that are submitted.

Quote Originally Posted by heeshung
    By the way, I was only linking to the thread I found; those aren't mine.

Now I'm curious about the appeal message. :P

Also as a side note, I only posted this because I've never seen anything quite like it. As always, I think the screeners do a fantastic job especially considering the sheer volume of photographs that are submitted.
    Ah...it sounded like this was you....good I won't have to slap you now ;) The appeal message was rather entertaining