Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EWR Spotting Incident 1/10/10

Re: EWR Spotting Incident 1/10/10

JZ1, you are correct. We were stopped a few hours after taking photos of the accident and no mention was made that security was tighter due to the accident.
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Re: EWR Spotting Incident 1/10/10

All,

Great news! All of the memory cards have been recovered intact! I believe the cards still have all of their photos on them as well.

Though I don't want to discuss too much publicly for respect of the parties involved, it was admitted that it was not right for the cards to be taken away, and we have been told that such confiscation will not happen again. Although, we must continue to respect law enforcement as we always do. Do remember that PANYNJ is allowed to have a rule prohibiting photography on their facilities. Just keep that in mind when spotting on actual airport grounds.

The ultimate cooperation on both sides of the equation was great. These situations are unfortunate, but the end does seem to bring a more friendly, positive result as we saw here.

Obviously, I've reinstated this thread, with some editing done due to some negative responses after a misleading post or two. As always, please continue to respect law enforcement on your spotting adventures and work together to represent each other, as fellow enthusiasts, in a mature and professional manner. With this issue now fully resolved, I've locked this thread.

People who have further questions about this can contact me via PM or email. :)

Thank you all!!
    Email me anytime at [email protected].