Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Biman in new scheme

Re: Biman in new scheme

Their first 777-200 (ex 9V-SVA), which is actually registered to Euro Atlantic, is due to ferry from SIN to LIS today and then operate scheduled flights to LHR in a few days. No further word has come out on their planned return to JFK.

Supposedly they were supposed to start at JFK with it in late December but that never materialized.

Senga

You never materialize Senga. Your like spotter phantom. Now if we are talking about the 777 I agree. :lol:
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

OOps,
    Sorry about that. I see what you were referring to now Ryan. I edited it.

Senga

:borat:
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Quote Originally Posted by SengaB
    Supposedly they were supposed to start at JFK with it in late December but that never materialized.

Senga
    Doesn't seem that their 777s have been delivered yet. Not sure if they're still going to get them.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Wow so they went right for the full colors instead of the Euroatlantic Livery. That livery looks pretty bad.

Senga

Quote Originally Posted by SengaB
    Wow so they went right for the full colors instead of the Euroatlantic Livery. That livery looks pretty bad.

Senga
    Not surprising. I believe Biman and Euroatlantic have a very similar agreement to that of Arik Air and HiFly. Euroatlantic is just acting as the lessor company.

Senga "New Age" B :D i thought you'd LOVE the Wu Tang! hahaha (just kidding)

The insane one had to be ODB (he died from a drug overdose). I did like this one from him back in the mid 90's lol

Here's good NY hip hop from back in the days:

Radc2p-3 ... re=related

their hit from '92 FiOcVWQY2bc

After the 90's, hip hop became a total disaster. It also becomes America's official music (proof my opinion must be totally wrong). Either way, it hasn't registered on my radar since.

Now this is more like it:

Oh yes the topic is Biman's new colors..

Cathay Pacific One World eurowhite/meets Wu Tang Clan sums up that 777 to me

First painted aircraft should have been an A310 in Miami -could be inside a hangar- but apparently none of my spotter-informants have seen yet so i don't know

ps: it just stroke me had this been Airliners.net half of these posts would've been deleted already by the forum police (with a collective sense of humor of approx. negative 50). Along with the deletion email i would've gotten a 5-page long reminder of the TOS :lol:

Not too bad on this pic, I actually like it. Possibly more than its Cathay Pacific lookalike. Maybe it's the angle or simply that a long white 738 just looks bad

A310 is already painted at Miami now

why you guys are saying bad things about it? :evil: :evil:
    hey thats our national airline and we're proud of the new colors and its modernization. :borat:

NO OFFENSE! but it looks really gorgeous. isn't? if you see it differently don't look at :lol:

I've made a mistake in my early responses, the aircraft is actually ex-9V-SRA. 9V-SVA is now sitting in Victorville.

CS-TFM is due to make its maiden voyage to Heathrow today so keep an eye out for photos.