Thread: Posting of Opinions and Criticism

Posting of Opinions and Criticism

Hey all,

I love that we've developed a crowd of people that are so diverse in our industry; enthusiasts, airport workers, airline employees, government folks, private pilots, lawyers and law enforcement officers all come together nad can mingle and discuss various aviation issues.

But I ask that people be mindful of the effects that some of your opinions may have on others. We are all allowed to have our opinions...even strong ones, but please keep them mature and respectful. There is a limit where one can share too much anger or too harsh a criticism towards a group or organization. Keeping this under control not only cuts down offense, but keeps our forums a much more friendly place to interact and learn from one another.

On the flip side, it is also vital that people look to not take offense to criticisms for a company or organization that you might be a part of. Taking critique too personally can create or add to conflict, and responding to such is not helpful.

also remember that if we moderate any of your posts, that too is nothing personal. Think of it as you leaving a dirty dish out on the table, and a moderator comes along to clean it up. We're not mad at you...we just want to have the place be presentable!

Let's celebrate our aviation diversity and learn from one another. I think we have one of the best online communities in existence, and we should be proud that everyone's efforts help make it that way.

Thanks guys. As always, feel free to shoot me a line if you have any questions.

-Phil
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Re: Posting of Opinions and Criticism

Phil:
    I know that I've been guilty here a couple of times & apologise for any thing posted bad on my part.

You are 100% correct that this is one of the best if not the best group of people on the internet & I'm very thankful that my good friend Art at Islip pointed me here.
    Train as if your life depends on it. Because some day it may.
    Opinions expressed are my own & not those of my employer.

Re: Posting of Opinions and Criticism

Coach,

We're ALL guilty of it, so don't worry. We're jsut trying to keep it a fun and friendly place while we continue to grow. :)

Thanks.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].