Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New York-LaGuardia (LGA) Daily Notable Visitors Report 2010-2011

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Re: Daily LGA Report 2010

25 January

1600L

as can be expected on a day like today, ACA just brough in a 763. she looked really pretty popping out of the fog on the ILS 22. C-FMWU on the tail.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

26 January

1500L

caught the JBU new colors (N563JB) pushing off the gate. talk about making an ugly scheme uglier!
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

For once in a very long time I think I will have to agree with you Matt.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Anyone notice a chopper circling at about 3000ft about a mile south of runway 4 for about 3 hours this afternoon? Whatupwitdat?
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    Anyone notice a chopper circling at about 3000ft about a mile south of runway 4 for about 3 hours this afternoon? Whatupwitdat?
    if it was a white a-star then i think it belonged to the FBI. they landed when i got into the parking lot, i think they were just waiting on the pad to open. i heard two distinct helo's, jsut couldn't find the other one.

31 January

1340L

the newest Cactus A320 arrived today, only about 3 weeks and 143 landings with us so far. N126UW on the tail.
    1345L
    N664AA also popped in, AAL's Breast Cancer ribbon-ed airplane.
    1515L
    VP-BDJ just landed after flying in from KPBI via KIAD. of course a last-minute (premeditated?) runway change by the FAA put her on 22 instead of 31.

4 February

1500L

italian air force ACJ just landed, very rare and unnancounced visitor. not sure which airplane it was though, either MM62209, MM62243 or MM62174.

Quote Originally Posted by cancidas
    4 February

1500L

italian air force ACJ just landed, very rare and unnancounced visitor. not sure which airplane it was though, either MM62209, MM62243 or MM62174.
    Saw her arrival over the Van Wyck, I listened to LGA tower and could not make out who that was. Thanks for the heads up!

Weird. Hope someone can get a pic. Parked at 5 Towers?
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    Weird. Hope someone can get a pic. Parked at 5 Towers?
    i think it's on "E" ramp, saw a white tail out of the corner of my eye but since i parked in the front of the employee lot i didn't get to see.

I did get a few nice shots of the Italian Air Force A319CJ today while I was at the Worlds Fair Marina.. I will upload her in the morning..
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Senga Jr. you are indeed Sergio. Seriously, you are like New Yorks clutch man when it comes to catching aircraft.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    Senga Jr. you are indeed Sergio. Seriously, you are like New Yorks clutch man when it comes to catching aircraft.
    For one thing I had no idea that this plane was coming. I already planned to spot at LGA which I mostly do at least once or twice a week.. I normaly don't always hop on ACARS.. But in my opinion, its all about luck.. I like to be surprised! However if I hear that something gud is coming, I will take my time to see if I can chase it down and let anyone know.. But yes I was happy to catch this Italian Air Force A319CJ.
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Actually 2 came in, 1 mid afternoon and another around 2030L. The 1st one was at 5 Towers and the 2nd on the PAPD ramp near the MAT around 2200 last night. Looking forward to Senga Jr's. shots !

LGA777

5 February

1645L

Southwest brought in N714CB, one of the classicly-painted 737s.
    1655L
    N515JT popped in again, looked to be making a quick turn back out.