Thread: Flight 253 passenger Fears Cover-up....

Flight 253 passenger Fears Cover-up....

Flight 253 passenger Kurt Haskell fears cover-up....

Michigan attorney Kurt Haskell ...... "Today is the second worst day of my life after 12-25-09. Today is the day that I realized that my own country is lying to me and all of my fellow Americans. Let me explain. [see link.....]

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index ... _hask.html

Tom
    "Keep 'em Flying"

Re: Flight 253 passenger Fears Cover-up....

I am sorry to say that this guy is a moron. He is making a million assumptions and creating a lot of hoopla over what is probably nothing at all. I really hope people don't buy into this.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    I am sorry to say that this guy is a moron. He is making a million assumptions and creating a lot of hoopla over what is probably nothing at all. I really hope people don't buy into this.
    probably just searching for is 15 minutes.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Phil, Matt - Tend to agree with you both, from the get-go this guy's story in its implications was suspect, [similar perhaps to the AirTran "dry run" story] however, I posted it not so much for kicks as I do once in a while, but because I suspected as well that something interesting happened....

As it stands the authority's 4th version once again moves incrementally closer to the basic facts the guy reported (not necessarily his conspiracy assumptions).

A little bit of openness and accuracy go a long way in an open society - why the knee jerk obfuscation of basic facts? As nearly everyone knows from mundane life experience, to not clarify events, and even worse, to misrepresent them, only breeds suspicion and speculation. If I was going to guess, the security officer/official on the scene said something that made the already traumatized passengers more freaked out and then when the officials denied a few things that actually happened - substituting a ludicrous explanation in it's place - (where did that come from?), made the passenger(s) want to clear their name as *now* they were *sure* there is/was a cover-up (and they're being left looking essentially a liar or crazy).

See the link...

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=120803

Tom
    "Keep 'em Flying"

I don't know. The fact that the feds have changed their story a few times is odd, but could simply be the fruit of inept gov't workers. I doubt many of the FBI's best and brightest are working in the Detroit office...if anything, they probably send guys there as punishment. :)

And I know that terrorists are not always the sharpest knives in the drawer either, but this guy's bomb seems to have been pretty advanced, which would seem to indicate at least that the guys who planned it were at least sort of intelligent, and which begs some questions of Mr. Haskell's theory...

a.) two men with two bombs were sent to blow up one plane even though one bomb would have been enough?
    b.) the second guy didn't even try to set his bomb off?
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

That's where I would guess some officer's remark about it not being "safe" in the room after this second passenger was removed - and telling everyone to "read between the lines" - as they were hustled into another location, probably set the stage.... part two was then denying it happened, later saying it happened but it was a passenger from another flight that was herded in with the 253 passengers etc. sealed it for this guy....

Tom
    "Keep 'em Flying"