Thread: JFK 2 Jan 10

JFK 2 Jan 10

Guys,

Wanted to see who'd be around on Sat Jan 2... I'll be in town on leave and am figuring
    on grabbing a few hours spotting around JFK, braving the cold. Anyone going to be
    around who'd like to link up for a few hours of aviation consumption?
    (If the weather tanks, my backup day would be Sunday the 3rd)

Cheers!

Brian
    "Never ask an Irishman if he wants another drink... He'll only ask "Why wouldn't I?" in return..." -Lewis Black

Re: JFK 2 Jan 10

Don't know about Saturday - I'll probably be working, but if you do head out on Sunday, I should be up for it.

NLovis

i'm working so i'll be spotting from inside JFK. wed thurs my days off. Anyway today is a really nice day. Might be the last chance to get some good shots for the year. MOVE OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by NLovis
    Anyway today is a really nice day. Might be the last chance to get some good shots for the year. MOVE OUT!
    If I could move out and get to JFK now, I'd do it in a heartbeat! Kinda tough to do that from work out here near St Louis, though...

Just saw the forecast, and I'm glad I've got a backup day! Sunday looks to be a bit better... Keeping the fingers crossed!
    "Never ask an Irishman if he wants another drink... He'll only ask "Why wouldn't I?" in return..." -Lewis Black

NLovis

heh i got no backup days sadly. its either wed thurs for spotting with you guys or spotting from inside the airport which is good as well but risky.