Thread: AMM - Queen Alia Intl Airport 7/17/09

AMM - Queen Alia Intl Airport 7/17/09

Had hard time finding spotting location. The problem is that you are on the open everywhere around the airport. Finally I found some church where I was able to have some shade and was not too far from landing airplanes.
    This is the main international airport in Jordan. Most of the stuff arrives at night. During day time I've got a lot of Middle Eastern airlines :)
    The problem was not with the army but with the heat haze. Even when the planes were high in the air heat haze got them. What can you do when temperatures hit 110F+

AMM 7/17/09

Rafal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO

Re: AMM - Queen Alia Intl Airport 7/17/09

Another day at AMM airport. This time I had to fight with the sand storms which were very annoying. My highlight was Saudi Arabian A300 with Turkish registration.

AMM July 24 2009

Rafal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO